2018 VITA Tax Prep Information
Free Tax Prep. Fast Refund.
Free tax prep for low-to-moderate income families. Find out if you qualify and get more info:
Call 2-1-1 or visit makeworkpay.com
Wednesday, 4pm – 7pm & Saturdays, 10am – 2pm
What to Bring
- For married filing jointly, both spouses must be present.
- Photo identification for yourself and your spouse.
- Birth dates and Social Security cards or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number notices/cards for you, spouse and dependents on the return.
- A copy of last year’s tax return. We will not have this data available, even if we did your taxes last year.
- All W-2 and 1099 forms and information for other income received last year.
- Health Care Form 1095-A if you purchased your own health insurance through the “health care marketplace” ˗ Health Care Forms 1095-B or C
- Total amount paid to your daycare provider and their Tax ID number.
- Student Account Statement and Form 1098-T if anyone in the family attended college or technical school.
- Information for deductions/credits, including medical expenses, charitable donations, home expenses and educational expenses.
- Canceled check or bank-provided account number and routing number for direct deposit.
For any questions, please contact Monica Ibarra at 859-547-5543 |
Additional resources please call, 2-1-1 or visit makeworkpay.com
© 2018 Center for Great Neighborhoods of Covington, 321 W. MLK/12th Street, Covington, KY 41011 859.491.2220